The high range of E-book readers connected with Amazon and would like to catch the excellent results. This is the light weight device which enables you to carry a wide range of books wherever you move. However, if something inapt happens with the Kindle, simply contact with the Kindle support desk and seek the solutions. Kindle Giving You Trouble? Three Easy Fixes and Troubleshooting steps are recommended here:
Verify the Kindle Model: Prior dealing with the Kindle related problems; it is crucial for making out that which model you are using. By identifying the Kindle model, you will get to know about the various versions of E-book reader thus be aware of the model so that it would be ease in fixing the matter. If you are known about the Kindle or some other different E-Reader then you may check the model using following steps: An instant way to check the model is to look the serial number. In order to do this, press Home >>Menu >> Device Info>> Read the serial number which starts with the following mentioned strings:
- B001 = Kindle 1
- B002 = Kindle 2 US
- B003 = Kindle 2 International
- B004 = Kinde DX US
- B005 = Kindle DX International
- B006 = Kindle 3 Wi-Fi and 3G
- B008 = Kindle 3 Wi-Fi only
- B009 = Kindle DX Graphite
- B00A = Kindle 3 Wi-Fi and 3G
- B00E = Kindle 4 NoTouch Silver (2011)
- B00F = Kindle Touch 3G + Wi-Fi (Kindle 5) (U.S. and Canada)
- B011 = Kindle Touch Wi-Fi (Kindle 5)
- B010 = Kindle Touch 3G + Wi-Fi (Kindle 5) (Europe)
- B012 = Kindle 5 (Unknown)
- B023 = Kindle 4 NoTouch Black (2012)
- B024 = Kindle PaperWhite Wi-Fi
- B01B = Kindle PaperWhite 3G + Wi-Fi (U.S.) [Mostly]
Kindle Giving You Trouble? Three Easy Fixes and Troubleshooting steps:
- Connection Issues: If you find that Kindle failed to connect to the wireless network and you failed to download e-books then first of all check the strength of signal. It the signal is strong and you cannot access the Kindle Store or library then disconnect via steps such as Menu>>Settings>> Wi-Fi Settings and access some other network. Also go for checking the battery, it is found low then charge it soon. Lastly, restart the Kindle.
- Go For increasing Battery Life: Make sure to charge the battery as soon as the Kindle battery is low. Check the battery level available in the top right corner.
- Hard Reset: Most of the Kindle connected issues get fixed by the hard reset. This is an easy process that one can obtain from Kindle customer service team representatives.